Monday, July 18, 2005

You could say I was right. I AM right. I foretold this would happen. And I was the one that allowed it to. If I hadn't agreed in letting you start work, this all would've been avoided. It certainly was an eye opener. My eyes are wide open now. Eyes wide OPEN. It was eyes wide SHUT before, but now it's entirely different.

And I dare not think further nor let my imagination run, because "he" (my imagination) is like a friggin' triathlon SPRINTER. I'm afraid if I just pop the shot it might not stop. Might as well run around the whole universe. I hate reminiscing the bad times and I certainly DO NOT harp. I've more problems to deal with and adding unto it, this kinda stress. What should I say?

So I really should start putting the nail in my head because I was the one who laid the first brick that led to this catastrophe. But anyways, I should stop myself now.

The past can never be re-written, only the present can and will change the future. It's what you do NOW that matters more than looking past your shoulders thinking bout yesterday.

You're forgiven.

JJ.